Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My mom and me diet but she doesnt know whats wrong?

So my mom does these weird diets and i do it with her but really i do them for my self. ive always thought tht i had "fat" tht shouldnt be there. wen i was 4 (my family told me this story) i asked them why do i have this *poking my thighs* i know im not fat but ive always felt it. but im not tht skinny little girl tht thinks her life is hell because she doesnt get what she wants. personal image is a massive thing for me. for my own sake i have to weigh my self before and after nd one hour after eating. but the dieting is like eating penut butter every 90 mins nd alot of water. ive told her tht i weigh my self aprozamently 15 times a day and she just smiles nd says oh we have such a issue filled family. she doesnt rally no anyitng is wrong. i dont know really wat to do. nd to top it off i really want a baby.. not becase i want to have sex (im lesbian) but just not to be alone nd to make another imperfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment