Thursday, August 11, 2011

A gentlman friend of mine i think might have lukemia,he just ent for a battery of tests?

and told me that the news wasnt so good,he didnt come right out and tell me what it was he had,instead he took the roundabout way of telling me.he didnt want to tell me what was really wrong with him.but as i can remember in past conversations with this gentlman,i recall him telling me he was always tired and had no stregnth,then he had bouts of stomach poblems no appetite and discomfort.with this disease i know its almot always fatal.whats the general outlook for this man who btw is 77 yrs old.id like to know wht to expect as ive just met this fellow about 9 months ago we are just phone pals for now.i know hes doomed cause thats a terrible disease to have,im hoping that he beats this illness.another thing is that hes running fevers and if he has more fevers hes in trouble thats what he just told me.what do you think? im ready for the worst ( god forbid) .

No comments:

Post a Comment