Friday, August 12, 2011

Warm Sensations roundabout my soul?

i am 22 and male, ever since i accepted christ into my life i have been getting intense anxiety attacks (the devils army is attacking me) i have been getting a numb left arm, at times its numb and at times its pins and needles. i get nausea and fear takes over. now my main concern is i am getting a warm sensation in the middle of my chest (soul area) at times its very nice feeling but at times this is what gets me, it almost burns like a fire inside and i get dizziness and tension on the heart but my breathing is fine. is this a spiritual matter or health matter? is there any christian that is well aged in the faith and also knowledgeable about human health that could enlighten me.. at this moment i am feeling light, as if i could float away.. today (its sunday in new zealand) i went to church and the elder christians were saying how they could feel tremdous love from god for me and that he has a great future for me.. um? ok.. oh man the torments iv had to endure are unreal, im seeing demons in my mind laughing at me and wow very evil thoughts enter my mind, i tremble at times .. sheesh im rambling again.. sorry i need this resolved.. please i have prayed to god so please may god answer me through you.. i am being tested all the time and attacked.. why am i seen as such a threat to satan? please answer all ym questions with your brilliant god given wisdom beloved brethen and sisters.. my main question is the sensations in my chest and tension on my heart.. gp told me i wouldnt have a heart attack at this age and i have quit smoking and do no drugs.. i smoked for 8 years roughly.. please help.. alas it scares me..

No comments:

Post a Comment