Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is my Ex Bf being a dick?

Okay so the past 2 years we have been getting along really well going out on dates and holding hand buying gifts for eachother He's always been this really sweet guy until He started to join The hockey team......Ever since he started hockey He's been such a dick He forgot my birthday and our anniversary -.- he skipt our date night and I told him about how my Dad just Died infront of me all he had to say was "huh that's odd My ex girlfriend's dad did the same thing to oh i gtg shot some pucks in the front bye" He normaly says I gtg love you so much bby <3 and at this point i balled like crazy. It was only 3 more days until V-day and every year Me and him would go out on a date like go to the beach and have a picnic I called him to ask him what our plans where for thursday and He said "Thursday what's thursday" and All i hear in the back is dad what do i have going on tommorow and he told me "oh right my hockey game thanks for remembering i should get to sleep now night" I balled my eyes out again. in the morning i always get the cutest text from him on V-d all i get was wish me luck .......... later that night I had to talk to him I asked him "alright look what's more important me or hockey" He said "Hockey" i asked him "are you going to take our relathionship serious or as a joke" He said "idk" After that I said "**** you" and hung up we broke up i cried everyday........5 months later I recoverd and I'm back on track me and him became friends again and then i told him 1 month later that I still liked him and he said I do to and 1 week later he had another gf!!!! i CRIED i just fell in love with him again and he goes and does that so i go off and meet this new guy And he's so sweet and nice and really funny and he took all my pain away and we hung out like everyday and 2 weeks later my ex bfs gf broke up with him and a few days later came crawling back to me and told me he's really sorry and that we should date and I'm almost falling in love with this other guy what should i say to him that will make it hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment