Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm having a problem with my ear?

I went to the beach Wednesday and the waves were really high and I lost my balance and got caught in an undertow. When I got up my left ear was filled with water. I went on shore and laid my head down trying to get the water out. It was better but it still didn't feel right. I put an earache medicine in it when I got home, but 3 hours later it still felt full. Thursday it still felt full, but not as bad. Yesterday I thought I was fine until I got out of the shower. I cleaned my ears and the one that was full suddenly felt more full. I didn't get how it went from ok to feeling full again. I finally put swimmers ear in my ear last night after work. This morning I woke up and it still feels full. I called my dad and he doesn't want to go to the doctor or hospital yet. I started crying because this is getting so frustrating and I want my ear to feel better. He called my aunt and she got me another earache medicine and some sweet oil. We put them both in my ear and now my ear feels more full than it has in the past 3 days. I don't know what to do and am getting pretty upset. We're now going to try some earwax removal. This'll be the 5th stuff we've put in my ear to try and help. Luckily there hasn't been any pain whatsoever. My ear just fells like it is filled with cotton or something. I don't know it just doesn't feel right.

No comments:

Post a Comment