Friday, August 12, 2011

Contact her or wait for her?

been seeing a girl recently, we were out together thursday night at a club again. We texted when we got home and small talked about how perfect each other was and how we love being together (no mention of relationship, too soon). Anyway i told her good night and i didnt get a reply after it. She was getting up early the next morning to go away for a few days so she probably fell asleep but i was annoyed as this was the only one she didnt reply to (usually does). I was expecting her to reply the next morning but nothing, I didnt expect her to text while shes away as it would cost too much. She is now back from her trip as i seen this on facebook, she has yet to contact me however. Should i text and see how she got on or wait til she texts me? (I originally told her to text me when she got home) I really like her and she said she really likes me, i want a relationship but not sure if shes wants the same. I want to talk to her but i dont want to give in an text her

No comments:

Post a Comment