Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HELP PLEASE I NEED A DOCTOR OR SOMETHING am i going to be ok?

thursday morning i woke up with a soarish throat and threw it off as it didnt bother me too much, friday i woke up in much more pain in my throat to the point where i couldnt eat my dinner cause it hurt so much! i took a look in my throat and noticed that there were canker sore look like things bunched up in the back right side of my tonsil. i researched tonislitis and was sure it was something like that, later that night i went out and had some drinks felt better went to sleep but kept waking up to drink water cause it hurt alot, this morning i woke up in SO much pain to the point where it hurt to swallow my own spit, i had an ice cap and tried eating some solid foods despite the pain, as the day progressed the pain keeps increasing and it hurts VERY very VERY very much i dont know how else to explain the pain... lets just say its 3 am now and i cant sleep cause of the pain. i researched more and found out what quinsy is and i am very scared if i have it cause i have a fear of needles but i dont mind getting one if it will save my life seeing as i could possibly get very very sick or something if the pus popss out or what ever. its now sunday and im going to niagara and wont be back till tmw... if i could see a doctor i totally would have the only thing is since its canada day on friday they all decided to close til MONDAY! so im left worrying that if i leave it till then it might be too late...whats going to happen? btw the swelling is not that bad i dont feel like its swelled too much, i just want to know how much more time i have left before it gets any worse cause anoth part why i cant sleep is the possibility of me having quinsy... im 18 btw

No comments:

Post a Comment