Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Should i contact or wait?

been seeing a girl recently, we were out together thursday night at a club again. We texted when we got home and small talked about how perfect each other was and how we love being together (no mention of relationship, too soon). Anyway i told her good night and i didnt get a reply after it. She was getting up early the next morning to go away for a few days so she probably fell asleep. I was expecting her to reply the next morning but nothing, I didnt expect her to text while shes away as it would cost too much. Shes back today sometime (not sure when) but i havnt heard anything from her. Should i text her later tonight and see how she got on or wait til she texts me? (I told her to give me a bell when she got home on the sunday when we were out together on thurs) I really like her and she really likes me, i want a relationship but not sure if shes wants the same, im afraid to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment