Saturday, August 6, 2011

Can someone help me forget about him ?

Ok so last week I was in florida . There was like 25 hot guys there, but one caught my eye . The only problem was he spoke a forgien language . I asked him where he was from and he said norway . His english accent was soo perfect so I talked to him for a while . Oh btw I was in a pool when I asked him . So the next day he was there, then the next, and the next . But on Thursday he wasn't at the pool . I waited the whole day and he wasn't there . He wasn't there on Friday or Saturday . On Saturday night I left . I cried so hard because I really think I love him . But the only problem is, I don't think I'll ever see him again . Tell me what to do ! I tried forgetting about him but I just can't . He's on my mind 24/7 . I never even got his number ! What do I do to forget about him ?

No comments:

Post a Comment